Rotaract Clubs from Vancouver, New West, Burnaby, and Richmond are teaming up for the 24 hour Relay!
Date: 10am June 14 – 10am June 15
Location: Swangard Stadium, Central Park, Burnaby
This purpose of this event is to provide kids with disabilities the opportunity to go to summer camp & discover their individual abilities.
How it works?
Raise funds to participate in the 24 Hour Relay – where one member of the team is moving on the track continuously for 24 hours!
How to register?
- Register online NOW or by May 25
- Step A: Visit our Team Page
- Step B: Click “JOIN TEAM” and follow instructions (Team Captain will approve your request to join the team within 24 hours AND will add you to our Team Facebook group)
- Step C: Take a quick look through the website. There are a lot of helpful pages and suggestions on how to increase fundraising
- Facebook Post your personal page or our Team page link on Facebook to request funds/support from friends & family (or email people without Facebook?)
- Create and/or participate in a Fundraising Event for our Team
- Track our Team progress on our Team Page
- Help your Team choose a THEME!! Click HERE to vote